Programme for Active Learning (PAL)
At Mee Toh School, all Primary 1 and 2 students undergo Programme for Active Learning (PAL) modules as part of the holistic education during the curriculum time. PAL provides students exposure to two broad areas:
· Sports & Games and Outdoor Education
· Performing Arts and Visual Arts
PAL offers learning experience that are active, hands on and meaningful. It also encompasses learning in a creative way, provides opportunities for students to create, incorporate values and social-emotional learning, fun and enjoyable.
Mee Toh School offers 6 modules to provide a well-rounded experience for our students.
||Sports and Games
||Performing Arts (Music)
|Performing Arts (Dance)
With the modules spread over 2 years, we aim to achieve the following learning outcomes in our students:
· Exhibit confidence in what they do and express themselves effectively
· Exhibit curiosity and positive attitudes to learn
· Enjoy group experiences and teamwork
Updated on 11 August 2022